Current Version 2.0.2 Released April 24, 2015
Thank you for downloading our ZT Slideshow! We hope this Manual is a little help but if you have more questions so you should open new ticket at our Helpdesk to get more help!
ZT Slideshow is the most advanced Joomla Slider Module, developed by a group of enthusiastics programmers and developers of Zootemplate.com. With this new Joomla extension, you can create your own impressive sliders with many layers and cool transition effects.
Compatibility: Joomla! 3.x.
- Compatibility Joomlaa 3.x
- AJAX Slide Show (No Flash here!).
- 7 Customizable transition type: fade, fade right-left, fade left-right, bottom-up, top-down, right-left, left-right
- Alphabetical and Random order modes
- Each picture can be set to have a title, a description, a link
- Lightweight, modern and fast-loading design.
- Customize User CSS formatting.
- Easy and friendly administration.
- W3C XHTML 1.0 Transitional. W3C CSS Valid.
- Fully responsive – will adapt to any device
- Horizontal, vertical, and fade modes
- Slides can contain images, video, or HTML content
- Advanced touch / swipe support built-in
- Uses CSS transitions for slide animation (native hardware acceleration!)
- Full callback API and public methods
- Small file size, fully themed, simple to implement
- Browser support: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, iOS, Android, IE7+
- Tons of configuration options
- Support Background images, background video & background Color
ZT Slideshow with its super friendly ackend and amazing design is a great tool to showcase your images on your Joomla! website
1. Installtion Guide
In this document, we will step by step instructions for installing and using ZT Slideshow effectively. You only need to take a few quick steps:
1. 1. Download extension package
- Extract or Unzip
mod_zt_slideshow_vx.y.z.zip(x.y.z is the version of ZT Slideshow module) file to your desktop and you can see a package called
1. 2. Install extension package
- Log into your Joomla 3.x Administrator section.
- In the top menu, click on Extensions and then select Extension Manager.
- In the Upload & Install Joomla Extension, click Browse then find the file you just download (
mod_zt_slideshow_vx.y.z.zip) in step 1 above. After you have selected this file, click the Upload and Install button.
This will install a component and a module for you in one installation.
When your ZT Slideshow Package has been uploaded and installed successfully, you will see a confirmation message:
2. Extensions Usage Guide
2. 1. Overview
Module: This box gives you permissions to do general settings and add or delete the slider.
Menu Assignment: You can choose which pages you module can appear: On all pages, No pages, Only on the pages selected or On all pages except those selected.
Module Permissions: This helps you manage the permission settings (Delete, Edit, Edit State) for the user groups.
Advanced: This box consist of some advanced settings for you to edit: Module Tag, Bootstrap Size, Header Tag, Header Class, Module Style.
We are going to give some more details below so please follow these steps to configure and use new ZT Slideshow effectively :
At first, to manage your own Sliders, you have to go to Module Manager
In the top menu, choose Extensions > Module Manager then click on
ZT Slideshowto open configurable area.
There are a few specific settings that you should use when using the ZT Slideshow of our Zootemplate
2. 2. Add, Remove and Edit the slideshow
You can following this path Slideshow > Module to sign in the configuration area
2. 3. ADD/ REMOVE
- Add another slide
- Show/hide the details to modify each slide
- Delete slides
- Reposition slides
2. 3. 1. EDIT SLIDES
2. 3. 1. 1. Background
Here is the place you can do a lot of things to make your own slides
Background image: Select images to make the background
Background Color: Enter you background color
Color overlay opaycity: Enter your background opacity
Link Video Mp4: Enter the video link you want to attach to the slide
Link Video Webm: Enter the Video Webn path
Enable Button Mute: You can enable/disable button mute
2. 3. 1. 2. Position Left/Right
Type: You can choose Image, Embed Video or Text
Image: Pick up your image
Alignment: Choose one og nine positions
Width: Edit the width
Effect: Edit the effect
After that, click the Save & Close button to save your changes.
2. 4. More options
2. 4. 1. SHOW TITLE, POSITION AND STATUS
In the right column, make sure to set the following:
2. 4. 2. START PUBLISHIG, FINISH PUBLISHING, ACCESS, ORDERING, LANGUAGE
You can also set the Start Publishing, Finish Publishing, Access, Ordering and Language
2. 4. 3. MENU ASSIGNMENT
Module Assignment: You can choose the place ZT Slideshow will be on
Menu Selection: Select or expand some functions about languages, menus and so on
2. 4. 4. MODULE PERMISSIONS
Manage the permission settings for the user groups
2. 4. 5. ADVANCED
Some anvanced options can be customized here:
After that, click the Save & Close button to apply your changes.
2. 5. Configure the Extension
You have installed ZT Slideshow but it is still not enabled so you need to enable them to use.
2. 5. 1. Enable the Module
- Go to Extensions -> Modules Manager. And Publish the ZT Slideshow module that was installed.
- Click on the ZT Slideshow module in the list below:
- Dont forget to Save &Close to apply your changes.
3. Frequently Asked Questions
ZT Slideshow is an easy-to-use extension, equipped with various features.
A: Please login to your ZooTemplate account and create a new ticket in Help Desk System. Our staffs will be there to assist you and get the problem solved.
4. Support Us
We want to know if you are happy, unhappy, or disappointed with something the feature has done, or if you have a suggestion about how we can do something better.
All feedback will be taken seriously and treated confidentially.